Necessary documentation for the contributory benefit
To request HIGH INITIAL of the exhaustion of contributory benefit with family responsibilities, the applicant must submit:
- The model official application.
- If the operator may require must submit proof of income.
For the accreditation of family responsibilities must submit:
- Proof of income obtained in the month preceding the application by their spouse and/or children has been entered in the application.
- In case of a spouse and/or children who do not reside in spain and are working:
- Form Or 006 or E- 302 for countries members of the European Unionor The European Economic Area or with that convention on protection by unemployment (switzerland or austria).
- Certification of the consular or embassy of spain in the country of residence, or certification of the authorized body in that country on the employment situation of his spouse and/or children, for countries not members of the European Union or European Economic Area, or there is no convention on protection by unemployment.
Official family record book or certification of the Civil registration of births or family. In the case of foreign document equivalent to those mentioned above, with official translation into english.
In case you have children or daughters of 26 with disabilities:
- Either through resolution or certificate issued by the institute of Higher and social services (IMSERSO) or competent organ of the autonomous community concerned, either through supporting card the degree of disability.
In the case of having children in foster care
- Court decision or written formalization of placement containing the consent of the public Entity in each territory has vested the protection of minors and date of effect of the placement.
In the event of separation or divorce:
- Ruling and/or settlement containing the amount for maintenance for children and spousal maintenance.