Obligations, infractions and sanctions
Persons who receive unemployment benefits should comply with a range of obligations under the law.
Failure to comply with these obligations is to commit offences are punishable according to existing laws.
- Quoted by the provision for the contingency of unemployment.
- Provide documentation and information to establish regulations for the recognition, suspension, termination or resumption of the right to benefits. In Addition, communicate to the public employment services with the autonomous communities and the Public employment service, the home State to receive notifications and, if there is change of domicile, to communicate this change in timing.
- Participate in employment programmes or actions of promotion, training or retraining, which will set the public employment services or placement (when these develop activities in the area of collaboration with those). And to accept gluing to public employment services or these agencies have provided.
- Renew the demand for employment in the form and dates indicated in the renewal of demand. It also presented, if it has been mentioned earlier, to the public employment service, the public employment services or the autonomous communities placement(when these develop activities in the area of collaboration with those).
- Seek release on unemployment benefits because a situation that will lead to suspension or termination of the same, or because they no longer satisfy the requirements for percibiéndolas continue, at the time of such situations occur.
- Return the amounts recommended in the public employment service unduly paid State.
- Return, within five days, public employment services, or if any, employment agencies (when these develop activities in the area of collaboration with those), the proof of having been submitted in the place and date shown to cover the offer of employment that we have offered.
- Register as a jobseeker, maintain the registration and to comply with the requirements of the commitment of activity, in terms of article 41 the consolidated text of the law 3 / 2015 , 23 october, of Employment.
- Actively seeking employment and participate in efforts to increase the chances of occupation, if any, please indicate the public employment services concerned, within an itinerary.
The beneficiaries of allowances will justify to the public employment service state and public employment services autonomous, when requested, the actions that have addressed to the active pursuit of employment, their return to the labour market or improvement of their occupation. This accreditation shall be effected in the form in which these agencies agreed in the framework of mutual collaboration. If there is no proof, fulfils the commitment of activity.
However, during the first 30 days in which they receive contributory benefits shall be voluntary, participate in the improvement of the possibilities of occupation that are commensurate with its usual profession or skills training, as identified in the itinerary. The non-participation will not lead to punishment.
- Failing to report to the public employment service State in the form and dates, except a justified cause, when it has been cited or quoted earlier.
- Failing to report to the public employment services or placement(when these develop activities in the area of collaboration with those), except a justified cause, whether it has been cited or quoted earlier.
- Non-return in time, except a justified cause, the public employment service or, where appropriate, placementnon-profit organization, the relevant proof of having an appearance at the date and place indicated to fill the jobs provided by those.
- Failure to fulfil the requirements of the commitment of activity,unless otherwise justified cause, provided that the conduct is not classified as other minor offence or serious.
- To facilitate public employment services the information necessary to receive notifications and communications.
The summons or communications made by electronic means shall be valid for notification purposes always that those workers have given express consent.
- Non-compliance, except a justified cause, the requirement for registration as a jobseeker, required to continue to receive benefit.
- Keeping the public employment service state, unless there is reasonable cause, the downturn in the performances at the time in a situation that will lead to suspension or termination of the right to delivery, or whether they are eligible to receive the when, for any of these cases, unduly experienced.
- Rejecting an offer of suitable employment, whether provided by the public employment services, such as by employment agencies (when these develop activities in the area of collaboration with those), except just cause.
- Refusing to engage in social work or employment programmes, including vocational training, or in promotional activities, training or retraining, offered by the public employment services, except just cause. As well as in the actions of professional information and guidance provided by employment agencies (as they develop activities in the area of collaboration with those).
- Act fraudulently in order to obtain undue benefits or exceeding those provisions, or unduly prolong their enjoyment by providing data or false documents, the simulation of an employment relationship and the omission of legally binding statements or other breaches that may cause fraudulent perceptions.
- To ensure the application or i can hear from the benefits or unemployment benefits, as well as the cessation of activity of the self-employed with self-employment or for others, except in the case of part-time work, as provided in the corresponding regulations.
- To agree with the employer or entrepreneurs to obtain delivery of unduly any Social security.
- Not direct or deflect the amounts received unemployment benefit in accordance with the programmes to promote employment.
- 1 A. Loss of Infringement Proceedings. 1 month of benefits.
- 2 A. Loss of Infringement Proceedings. 3 months of benefits.
- 3 A. Loss of Infringement Proceedings. 6 months of benefits.
- 4 ª. Infringement. Termination of benefits.
These will apply from the first offence and when, between a minor offence and the above, i have spent more than 365 days, regardless of the type of offence.
- 1 A. Loss of Infringement Proceedings. 3 months of benefits.
- 2 A. Loss of Infringement Proceedings. 6 months of benefits.
- 3 ª. Infringement. Termination of benefits.
However the previous scale, is punishable by termination of service delivery, not communicating, except a justified cause, the casualties in benefits at the time in a situation that will lead to suspension or termination of the right, or when you no longer meet the requirements for the right to percibirlas when any of these causes experienced unduly the provision.
These will apply from the first offence and when, between a grave breach and the above, i have spent more than the 365 days, regardless of the type of offence.
In the case of benefits or unemployment benefits or cessation of activity of the person autonomous worker, the very serious offences are punishable with extinction.
Equally, they may exclude from the right to receive any financial benefit and, where appropriate, to help promote employment for one year, as well as the right to participate during that period in vocational training for employment.
Notwithstanding the previous sanctions, if not obligations are fulfilled and that affects the compliance and preservation of the requirements that qualify for the provision, the public employment service Estatal (SEPE) may suspend such benefit until the administrative decision is final.
Regardless of the imposition of punishment, are the payments.