WHO GOES YOUTH GUARANTEE?
Youth guarantee is addressed to young people in search of jobs that are not in a position to study or train, neither work or self-employment, and want to achieve its full inclusion in the labour market.
Young people may request your registration provided they meet the following requirements:
- Spanish nationality, or be citizens or union of states part of European Economic Agreement or Swiss or be alien holding an authorization to reside in Spanish territory that enable to work.
- Be registered in any town of Spanish territory.
- Take over 16 years or less than 30 at the time of registration request
- Not having worked in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received educational activities in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- Having received training actions in the calendar day prior to the date of the request.
- File an explicit declaration of having interest in participating in the National system of Youth Guarantee, acquiring a commitment of active participation in proceedings that are developed in the framework of the Youth guarantee. In the case of job seekers, simply register in public employment services.
Through the following links you can manage entirely if you want your application for registration: