CERTIFIES YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
The recognition of professional qualifications acquired by work experience and/or non-formal training is a process which gives a candidate a formal accreditation prior evaluation of their professional qualifications.
The expertise that can be formally through the calls of the procedure for evaluation and accreditation of professional qualifications acquired through work experience or through non-formal training, aimed at all those people who have acquired their vocational qualifications through work experience and/or the formation of which they were a formal qualifications.
The purpose pursued by the evaluation procedure and accreditation are:
- Assessing the professional competencies have persons, acquired through work experience and other through non-formal training, through common procedures and methodologies to ensure the validity, reliability, objectivity and rigour of the technical evaluation.
- Officially accredited professional qualifications, valid throughout the territory of the state, promoting its value in order to facilitate both the insertion and labour integration and free movement in the labour market, such as the personal and professional progression.
- To facilitate the learning throughout life and to increase their professional qualifications, offering opportunities to benefit from a partial accreditation combined with a view to complete the training leading to the issuance of the corresponding part of vocational training or certificate of professionalism.
TheRoyal Decree 1224 / 2009 , 17 july, in recognition of professional qualifications acquired by work experience, determines the single procedure, both for the field of education and labour) for the evaluation and accreditation of professional qualifications acquired through work experience or through non-formal training, of the article 8 . 2 of theOrganization Act 5 / 2002 , 19 june, the qualifications and vocational training. Royal Decree entails calls by the competent authorities to assess and where appropriate, establish professional competence of the candidates applying for recognition.
Recognition of the professional skills acquired
If you have work experience but careces of official accreditation, you can now obtain it.
What do I do?
Just follow these steps and in a short time you certify professional experience you've gained over your working years.
You can demonstrate the units of competence of the National Catalogue of professional qualifications that are included in titles of vocational training and/or certificates of Professionalism.
Each unit of competition will be the minimum unit of accreditation.
Professional competencies of a person reflect the set of skills and capabilities that allow you to the exercise of professional activity according to the demands of the production and employment.
These powers can be purchased through training or work experience.
All units of competition with significance to Use constitute a professional qualification.
A person is qualified when in the development of their work gets results that are at the level sued by the productive system.
- Obtain an official accreditation valid throughout the State.
- Get accreditations which I lead to a certificate of professionalism or a title of vocational training and correspondence between them.
- Make visible my skills and value my experience with the help of different professionals.
- Proponerme un Plan de formación individualizado que complete o aumente mis competencias profesionales.
- Increase my chances of employability and improvement of my qualification.
- Promote mobility in the labour market, both nationally and at European level.
To participate in the procedure you must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Possess Spanish nationality.
Winning the certificate of registration of Union citizenship or family card citizen of the union, hold a residence permit, or residence and work in Spain into force, in the terms established in Spanish regulations of foreigners and immigration.
- Age: Take 18 years old at the time of registration, when it comes to competition units for I-level qualifications and 20 years for levels (II and (III.
- Take work experience and/or training related to the professional skills who want to accredit:
- In the case of work experience. Justify, at least 3 years, with a minimum of 2 . 000 hours worked in total, in recent 10 years before performing a call. For units of competence of level I, will require 2 years of work experience with a minimum of 1 . 200 hours in total.
- In the case of training. Justify, at least 300 hours, in recent 10 years before performing a call. For units of competence I level, require at least 200 hours. In cases where the modules associated with the unit of competition that seeks to accredit contemplate a duration lower, it must demonstrate the hours in those modules.
This wizard will help you step by step through simple questions to identify everything that he learned working that could prove.
The questions refer to your work experience and training.
Not all the work experiences, neither all training can be recognized.
The first step is to identify what he learned working which are included in the catalogue national of Professional qualifications.
The National Catalogue of professional qualifications (CNCP) includes professional competencies that can be recognized by either work experience or training.
Search engine of invitations
Participate in the procedure
Once admitted, I have to perform 3 phases:
- Help Me to complete the self-assessment questionnaire if you have not done previously.
- Analyse my professional background and formative, and contrast with the area (CNCP)
- If necessary, help me to complete the documentation provided, to configure my dossier of competences,
- A report issued guidance on whether or not to move to the next phase of evaluation.
- Continuous I decide whether or not the procedure.
- In the case of not continue, I suggest what additional training need to demonstrate my skills and centres (CC.AA.) where can I receive it.
- The commission of evaluation assesses and appreciates my dossier of competences and the report issued in the phase of advice.
- Plan and organize my assessment, selecting the methods and more suitable to my case.
- I explain the professional skills to which I stand, making evaluation activities already planned.
- I am informed about the results of my assessment.
- If I do not obtain accreditation, I designed a training Plan on:
- The possibilities of formation of the powers that want to demonstrate in subsequent invitations.
- The possibilities of the formation leading to certificates of professionalism or vocational degrees.
1 . If I exceed the process of recognition, I issued:
- A partial accreditation of each UC that has shown in the process.
- A certificate of professionalism if I demonstrate competency in all the qualification UC by which I have chosen.
2 . My data are transferred to a nominal record and UC.
3 . I am informed about the effects of accreditations obtained.
- Educational administration modules convalidará associated to each UC accredited.
- Labour administration will make the exemption business modules associated with each UC accredited.