I have returned to Spain after my work in Gibraltar and have not worked in Last place in spain, what do i get?

1 .-Losspanish men and womenhaving taken effectively to Gibraltar and justify, at least twelve months of work there in the past six years, provided they meet other requirements, they will be able to access to person returned emigrant.
2 .-Las emigrants returned too, will have access to the programme of Renta Activa de inserción RAI – if 6 months since the last output of spain and are greater than 45 years.
3 .-Si has sufficient contributions prior to departure from spain ( 360 days) can receive the unemployment level of contributors provided it is not used for other right.
Contributions may be certified in Gibraltar providing U 1 or Returning emigrant certificate.