If you do not work in Spain upon my return do i have the right to an unemployment benefit?

If it does not work when he returned to spain has the following options:
A) CONTRIBUTIONS PRIOR TO LEAVING Spain: You can access contributory contributions accredited in spain before the departure abroad had not been used for other previous law provided that there was value 360 days or more.
(B) RETURNING EMIGRANT RAI: In the case of not having sufficient contributions prior to departure, emigrants returned shall be able to access the Programme of Renta Activa de inserción. This requires, among others, 45 years old, have worked at least 6 months abroad since the last output of spain and having returned in 12 months prior to the request.
May credits in the UK periods with U 1 .