If i am unemployed find work and as a domestic worker three hours a day, may i remain unemployed?

If, while you are gaining contributory benefit, you start to work on account of someone else part-time, you can choose to interrupt her benefits, as long as the contract, or to combine their work and to receive your contributory benefit.

  • If interrumpiste the delivery and contract lasts less than 360 days, when this ends, you can request the resumption of the provision that you have aborted.
  • If the contract lasts 360 days later, you can apply for a new provision with subscriptions or choose to resume the provision that interrumpiste to start work. If you choose to resume, contributions that had served to generate the new provision (which you have chosen), could not be taken into account for a benefit later.

However, if reconcile the provision to this agreement as an employee of part-time home may continue receiving this benefit after the cessation, without having to choose between benefits, so this period shall be for future benefits.

If you choose to align the provision with the work will be deducted from the provision in the share of the three hours worked. You can get more information by clicking here.