DO Cobraré unemployment allowance or if i have actions or shares in a corporation which does not perform any activity?

The perception of contributory is compatible with the title of actions or shares of corporate debtors.

If you are receiving unemployment benefit, will be compatible if you are still not exceeding the limit individual income, meaning that their income does not to be above 75 % the minimum wage (SMI), excluding the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay (for this year amounts), which would include the returns derived from the ownership of these actions or participations. Moreover, they should continue to be justified on the family responsibilitiesthat took into account, if any, to access the subsidy.