May I ask for an increase of the retention of PERSONAL INCOME TAX (IRPF) on unemployment benefit?

Yes, you can request an increase of the retention of income tax of natural persons (IRPF) on unemployment benefit. Should apply in writing five days before the end of the previous month to recovery of payroll records. The new type apply until the end of the year and until it renounces or request in writing a new type.

This is without prejudice to other regularization by changes in their personal and family circumstances determined by a superior to the request.