DO Cobraré unemployment allowance or whether in a farm of a member of my family?

If you are a person in an agricultural worker exploitation for which it holds a relative who lives together, in order to contribute and access to unemployment benefits, will have to prove that you are wage earner.

For this purpose, are considered family members of the working person's spouse or relatives by consanguinity, affinity, or adoption, to the second degree inclusive (sons and daughters, mother, father, grandsons and granddaughters, grandfathers and grandmothers, brothers and sisters, brothers and cuñadas, daughters-in, father, son and mother in law).

More information on unemployment benefits for working people in the field: “I am a person's working field".