Traducción automática

El presente sitio Web está traducido a varias lenguas españolas oficiales en sus respectivos territorios, de conformidad con lo establecido en el artículo 3 de la Constitución Española de 1978 y sus Estatutos de Autonomía.

Las lenguas son el catalán, el euskera, gallego, valenciano, inglés y francés. Se advierte que, con carácter general, puede existir un desfase entre la versión en castellano y en las otras lenguas, derivado del proceso de traducción a las mismas.

Do i have the right to unemployment or membership in the partner of a society, at the end of my contract or suspend the employment relationship?

Imagen lectura fácil Lectura fácil

It was necessary to distinguish whether the society that belongs and which is at work or cesas capitalist trade.

  • If this is a stay in employment and unemployment involuntarily, you can have the right to unemployment benefits, except:
    • If in society realizabas leadership or recibías remuneration management and why you or not simultaneously with common labour link or special.
    • If desempeñabas such functions and simultaneously you had regard to the company in a top management, with or without pay.
    • If such action individually possess the majority of society.
    • If you with your spouse or relatives until 2 • Degree of consanguinity or affinity with which you have any guests, shares of involving society as a whole the majority of social capital, except that justifiques that effective control requires the involvement of non-family relations.

However, persons working with other members of societies, when the number of partners and partners does not exceed 25, even if part of the body of social administration, whether or not managerial competencies, will enjoy all the benefits of Social security of persons employed workers in terms of their activity, as well as protection for unemployment and Wage guarantee fund.

  • If this is a corporation and remain in capitalist unemployment involuntarily, you can also receive unemployment benefits, except:
    • If you are part of the governing Body of society and the performance of this position would carry out functions of executive direction and management of society, to receive remuneration or why your status working person. This is to be included or included in the General Social security system as a person assimilated to collective self-employed workers without the right to protection by unemployment.
    • If you already have effective control of society to have at least the 50 per cent of social capital individually, or gain that percentage in conjunction with other partners or partners with whom convivas and with whom you have a marital relationship, or by consanguinity, affinity, or adoption, to the second degree.
    • If you own individually, at least one third of the social capital.
    • If you own individually, at least, the fourth part of the social capital, as long as you have attributed direction and management of society.