I have never worked and searching job. Do i have the right to a lump sum of unemployment?

If you have never worked, even if it is seeking employment, to have the right to the contributory unemployment benefit, must have contributed to unemployment, at least, 360 in recent days 6 years.

However, there are situations in which people employees might have access to an unemployment allowance, despite having worked in Spain if they meet certain conditions. These situations are:

  • A person be released from jail.
  • To be an emigrant who returns to spain.
  • Losing a pension of total permanent disability, absolute or major disability for improvement of their state of health.

For more information please call a telephone hotline to citizenship.