Common portfolio SNE service
Portfolio services SNE common adopted by the Royal Decree 7 / 2015 , are intended to help workers to find suitable employment to their characteristics and employers to hire workers appropriate to their needs, facilitate the professional and geographical mobility to correct mismatches between the supply and demand of employment, collect and analyse the situation and evolution of the labour market, connect with the protection system of unemployment subject to the commitment of activity and coordinated with the rest of active employment policies.
The actions of the Common Portfolio of the national system of employment in this area correspond to public employment services of the autonomous communities. According to your article 7 , services including are as follows:
- Service of vocational guidance.
- Placement service and advice to companies.
- Service of training and qualification for employment.
- Counselling service for self-employment and entrepreneurship
The protocols of vocational guidance service are:
- Individual diagnosis and elaboration of the profile
- Design of the individual and personal itinerary of employment (IPE)
- Personalised accompaniment in the development of the itinerary and fulfilling the commitment of activity
- Technical advice and help for additional the definition of the curriculum and for the application of techniques for the active pursuit of employment
- Additional information and advice on the labour market situation, active employment policies and common and complementary services portfolio and on the organizers and attendees
- Support for managing labour mobility
OPEAS (Vocational Guidance for employment and self-employment Assistance
Vocational Training for employment and self-employment Assistance (OPEAS) is via partners. These entities receive grants to strengthen the proceedings of orientation according to the current legislation, currently the established in the portfolio of SNE Common services.
Public employment services of the autonomous communities may consider these actions as common agenda, including them in their corresponding annual employment plan and communicating via the SISPE (information system of public employment services) beneficiaries and budget planned and conducted. In the autonomous cities of Ceuta Melilla and continues to be the legal basis OPEAS.
The legal basis for vocational guidance for employment and self-employment Assistance, OPEAS, is the Order of 20 January 1998 , which establishes the rules for the concession of subsidies for actions of vocational guidance for employment and self-employment assistance.
Here is A series of video tutorials, addresses of playlists on a theme and each VCR contains several tutorials. In the top menu of the video you can access independientemetne to each of the tutorials.