Joining a cooperative or society formed labour
In the case of any the incorporation of a cooperative or labour society already been established:
- Certification of the governing council of the cooperative or governing body of the labour society indicating:
- That the individual worker has applied for membership of the cooperatives or labour society.
- Conditions in which that entry:
- Stable working conditions and whether or not test period and its duration.
- Amount of the compulsory contribution and, if any, of the voluntary. Furthermore, the amount of intake quota to the cooperative or acquisition value of the actions or shares of society. These data are not necessary if requested exclusively fund for the grant of Social security contributions.
- Report of the project on the activity to do, if it is incorporation into a cooperative labour or society created earlier, but which has not yet started the activity.
- The last two payroll.