The State Public Employment Service (SEPE), an Autonomous Body attached to the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy, has undertaken to make its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website http://www.sepe.es.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspect indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- ) Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- On the pages in languages other than Spanish, there may be texts in Spanish, the language change of which is not correctly labeled, because this situation is temporary until its final automatic or manual translation.
- There could be specific editing errors on a web page.
- ) Disproportionate burden
- Does not apply
- ) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- At this time, on the SEPE website there are a large number of files in PDF format with a very different source of production such as Database, statistical programs, etc., which make accessibility for this type of documents difficult to address by the moment. However, other documents that are shown in PDF format and that come from WORD files or another layout program, will be adapted to the standard as quickly as possible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This declaration was made on October 27, 2020, through a self-evaluation in which tools such as the one provided by the Accessibility Observatory have been used, which in turn, has been combined with the automatic validation tool TAW - Web Accessibility Test that allows an analysis to be carried out and provides information on the degree of accessibility of the Web pages, as well as the use of external tools to analyze the contrasts.
The W3C tool has also been used to validate web pages on the HTML, XHTML, SMIL, etc. standards.
Last revision of the declaration, October 27, 2020.
Observations and contact details
Our goal is to continue working every day to improve accessibility, we invite you to send us your complaints or suggestions of any breach of the established accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties of access to content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
The following form is available for you Accessibility suggestions and complaints and / or the following physical office of attention:
Subdirectorate General for Information Technology and Communications, Public State Employment Service, c / Condesa de Venadito 9, 28027 Madrid.
You can file a complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or a Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- or contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- or content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that allow it to be verified that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be specified, with complete clarity.
Through the Electronic Headquarters of the State Public Employment Service (SEPE), an Autonomous Body attached to the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy , as well as the rest of the options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not in agreement, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having obtained a response.
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be started through the following link:
All checkpoints of priority 1 and 2 (level AA) defined in the Standard are satisfied UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2: 2015 and the Accessibility Guidelines for Web Content 2.0 by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
This declaration of conformity includes those pages that are under the domain http://www.sepe.es excluding the pages to which external links lead us as well as the content that is embedded in http://www.sepe.es but they come from other servers.
Fonts with relative sizes have been used so that if the user prefers a larger font, they can select it through the text size options in their browser.
Structure of the pages
This portal is designed with a common format for all content pages: Top area that includes header, main menu and Ariadna thread (locator). A central area that includes secondary navigation and content. And, finally, it closes with a footer with links of interest. This arrangement makes it easy to get familiar with the structure of the documents, thus facilitating their navigation for those who need technical aids to use the website.
Header: Includes language selection area, search engine, contact information and main navigation.
The sub-header area includes Ariadna's thread that performs the double function of guiding the user and allowing navigation to other pages.
Central content area and secondary navigation menu.
Footer area that closes the pages and shows links of interest and contact information.
Presentation of pages controlled through validated style sheets (CSS).
Some content is displayed or expanded with content available in other presentation formats for which some users do not have the necessary connectors (plugins). Below are the formats used by the SEPE website and the links to download them for free.