What situations are compatible and incompatible with the unemployment benefit Agricultural special regime of Social security?
Persons unemployed workers over 52 may voluntarily combine the perception of unemployment allowance system agrarian Special Social security (SEASS) with the employed workforce, with the following particulars:
- If the employed workforce falls within the SEASS and recruitment is temporary, it does not require minimum contract duration.
- The recruitment may be effected by enterprises in which the person receiving the subsidy has worked in the past 12 months.
- Does not apply bonus 50 per cent of the company quota to Social security for common contingencies in the event of temporary staff.
- The company will be responsible for the contribution for real SEASS days during the period of the contract.
- The public employment service Estatal (SEPE) paid to the individual worker 50 % of the flat fee to SEASS during the period of the contract.
- If the individual worker maintains the employed workforce, regardless of the Social security scheme that is included, no person shall be endangered by over one year, provided for by regulation, until the completion of work.
The status of individual under the unemployment allowance to employees eventual SEASS is incompatible with:
- Joint launching of a self-employment, with the exception to 52 years described above.
- Any other financial benefit for unemployment.
- Obtaining income in excess of any kind Minimum Wage (SMI) in effect excluded two extraordinary pay, without which takes into account the resulting from the agricultural work as workers or casual employment.
- The perception of incomes of either description for the family unit of the person entitled to overcome the limit, without which takes into account the income of agricultural work as self-employed workers of a contingent nature.
- Any provision of regular payment of Social security that is incompatible with the work, or that is consistent and its amount exceeds the existing MCH, excluding the proportionate share of the extraordinary pay.
More information on unemployment benefits for working people in the field: “I am a person's working field".