If the company does not give me the necessary documentation to collect unemployment or has disappeared, what do i do?

Whether the company refused to deliver the documentation, as if it has disappeared, you must apply accompanied by the printed "Statement of lack of documentation"during the application for benefits, which will be provided by the office of the public employment service Estatal (SEPE). This, in the event that the employer to refuse to provide the documentation, will require directly to the business entrepreneur or delivery.

If the company has disappeared, should mention it in the declaration and the public employment service State will try to get in touch with her, directly or through the inspectorate of labour and Social security. In case of force majeure, the company or the documents for quotation (TC), if any, can be replaced by other evidence.