Allowance returning emigrants
It is a grant to persons of spanish emigrants returning certain countries in which they worked, provided that they have no right to the contributory unemployment have contributed less than 360 days 6 years prior to his departure from Spain.
- To be unemployed person.
- Spanish workers be person returned emigrant non- European Union, The European Economic Area or switzerland.
- Stay enrolled or registered for one month as a jobseeker. Registration must be maintained throughout the period of the validity of the grant.
- Sign the agreement of activity.
- Having worked at least 12 months in the past six years since its Last departure from spain, in countries not belonging to the european economic area or switzerland.
- Do not have the right to the contributory unemployment benefit and contributory schemes that had accumulated in the six years prior to his departure from Spain.
- Lack of revenue, of any nature, above 75 % the minimum wage, excluding the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay. (Amounts for this year).The income will be awarded for its Full performance or product. The appropriate performance of businesses, professional, agricultural, livestock, artistic or will be computed by the difference between income and expenditure requirements for obtaining property profit will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses.
The requirements should meet at the time of the question and, in addition, the request of the grant, as well as the application of their extension or resumptions throughout the perception of the grant.
If you do not meet the requirement of lack of income can obtain the benefit if within one year of the date of the fact that the insured person, honour it.
Is considered as the date of the question that in compliance with the waiting period of one month or the right of every six months or the completion of the case of suspension.