I Grant family burdens unemployment.
If you have completed your contributory and have family responsibilities, you can access an allowance for unemployment family responsibilitiesby contributory benefit.
To request this allowance, you must comply with the following conditions:
- To be in unemployment.
- Be registered or registered as a jobseeker during the period of one month since the exhaustion of the provision (date to the end of the allowance, which will always be prior to the date of the Last her benefits), without having rejected provision of adequate placementchosen, or refused to participate, unless justified cause, in the promotion, training or retraining, since the contributory benefit. The registration must be maintained throughout the period of perception of the grant.
- Sign the agreement of activity.
- Having exhausted the unemployment benefit of level of contributors.
- Havingfamily responsibilities.
- No incomeof any nature, above 75 % the minimum wage, excluding the proportionate share of the two extraordinary pay(Amounts for this year). The income will be awarded for its Full performance or product. The appropriate performance of businesses, professional, agricultural, livestock, artistic or will be computed by the difference between income and expenditure requirements for obtaining property profit will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses.
The requirements should meet at the time of the question, and in addition, the request of the grant, as well as the application of their extension or resumptions throughout the perception of the grant.
If not reúnes the requirements of lack of income and family responsibilities, you can qualify for the grant if, within one year of the date of the event causing acreditas, that meet.
Is considered as the date of the question that in compliance with the waiting period of one month or the right of every six months or the completion of the case of suspension.
If you have the right to unemployment allowance older people 52 years, percibirías this.
You can get more information on the a telephone hotline to citizenship.