Indefinite contracts Autonomous Worker family
- Ser cónyuge, ascendientes, descendientes y demás parientes por consanguinidad o afinidad, hasta el segundo grado inclusive del trabajadora autónomo.
- Estar desempleado e inscrito en la oficina de empleo.
- Indefinitely full or part-time.
- Not having extinguished employment contracts, either by objective reasons or disciplinary layoffs who have been declared legally inappropriate, either by collective redundancies that have been found not adjusted to The Right, in the twelve months prior to the conclusion of the contract which entitles the bonus provided.
- The employer must maintain the level of employment in six months after the celebration of contracts that entitle this bonus.
- To examine the level of employment and its maintenance, will not be considered extinctions of work contracts for objective reasons or disciplinary redundancies that have not been declared inadmissible collective redundancies that have not been found not adjusted to The Right, as well as extinctions caused by resignation, death or permanent disability total, absolute or major disability of workers or the expiry of the agreed time or execution of the work or service object of the contract, or by resolution during the trial period.
- As not covered by this provision shall apply the provisions of section I of chapter I of the law 43/2006, 29 December, for the improvement of growth and employment, except as provided for in Articles 2.7,6.1.b) and 6.2.
- Bonus of 100 percent in the company quota for common contingencies.
- Session 12 months.