Statistical data on employment
The3May2005entered into force on new management model SISPE that integrates the information concerning the active employment policies and unemployment benefits, carried out by public employment services, state and Autonomous regions.
This new system necessitated a change in the way in which identifies the collectives that should be excluded from the demands outstanding, to obtain unemployment recorded, according to the Ministerial Order of March1985.
Comparison of this new methodology and undertaken until May2005, available in the documentInfluence of the implantation SISPE registered as unemployed (pdf -561KBPS).
- Planning and scheduling (PDF, 6 KB)
- Introduction (PDF, 279 KB)
- Note (PDF, 87 KB)
- Synthesis document (PDF, 158 KB)
- Statement SPEs institutional (PDF, 21 KB)
- Joint statement social partners and MTAS (PDF, 23 KB)
- Influence of the introduction of SISPE registered unemployed (PDF, 561 KB)
- Informative leaflet (PDF, 486 KB)