I AM COUNCILLOR/A OR ADMINISTRATOR/TO A CORPORATION, CAN I COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT AT THE END OF MY EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP?
If it is counselor/a or administrator/to a corporation can receive unemployment benefits if:
- Moreover played a post as worker employed in society.
- The performance of office was not leadership roles or management.
- Does not possess the effective control of society.
Cannot benefit if:
- Holds the effective control of society.
- Place leadership roles or management of society.
However, as this is a situation assimilated to worker employed (without quotation by unemployment, Social security purposes), may apply unemployment benefits after leaving the employment relationship. In this case, for the calculation of the occupation period priced, would take into account the quotations six years prior to the start of this last working relationship in the direction and as a counselor or counsellor, or as Power or administrator.