I am counsellor or admin of an incorporated company, can i collect unemployment at the end of my employment relationship?

If counsellor or admin of an incorporated company can receive unemployment benefits if:

  • In addition played a worker as a person employed in the society.
  • The office was not on leadership roles or management.
  • It does not have effective control of society.

Cannot qualify if:

  • Has effective control of society.
  • Conducted leadership or management of society.

However, this situation assimilated to a person employed worker (although contributory unemployment benefit, for purposes of Social security), you can apply for unemployment benefits after cease in the employment relationship. In this case, for the calculation of the occupation period of contributory service; it would take into consideration the contributions of six years preceding the start of this Last employment relationship in the right and as counsellor or counsellor, or as administrator or administrator.