Traducción automática

El presente sitio Web está traducido a varias lenguas españolas oficiales en sus respectivos territorios, de conformidad con lo establecido en el artículo 3 de la Constitución Española de 1978 y sus Estatutos de Autonomía.

Las lenguas son el catalán, el euskera, gallego, valenciano, inglés y francés. Se advierte que, con carácter general, puede existir un desfase entre la versión en castellano y en las otras lenguas, derivado del proceso de traducción a las mismas.

I wish to return to my country

Europako Erkidegokoa ez den atzerritarra bazara eta zure herrialdera itzuli nahi baduzu, jakin ezazu zer baldintza eta informazio bete behar diren langabezia-prestazio kontributiboaren ordainketa metatua eta aurreratua kobratu ahal izateko.


In order to collect payment accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit you must:

  • To be a national of a country which has bilateral agreement with Spain in the field of Social security (Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, brazil, canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, united states of america, Russian Federation, japan, philippines, morocco, mexico, Paraguay, peru, republic of cape Verde, republic of korea, Dominican Republic, China, Senegal, tunisia, ukraine, Uruguay and Venezuela), and have legal residency in Spain.
  • Excluding persons who are nationals of countries European Union, of the european economic area, Switzerland, stateless persons and those who hold dual nationality, when one is that of a country that has bilateral agreement with Spain in the field of Social security and the other is the spanish or that of a country of theEuropean Union, the economic Europeor to Switzerland.
  • To be in unemployment or registered and registered as a jobseeker.
  • Having recognized the right to unemployment benefit of level of contributors, without compatibilizarlo with part-time work.
  • The commitment to return to your country of origin, if any, in the company of your family grouped without independent residence permit within 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment in spain, and the commitment not to return to Spain within three years.
  • They are not detailed or affected by any of the prohibited from leaving national territory under the aliens legislation.

Can i go back to Spain in the future?

You will not be able to return to spain when don ’ t the commitment period of no return of three years, and if you are applying new authorisations of work and residence permits in Spain. In any case, you can get back before the end of that period to reside and/or perform a gainful employment or professional, even if you would like to repay the amounts you've seen as accumulated fertilizer and advance the contributory unemployment benefit for the voluntary return to your country of origin.

Once you have adopted the right to payment in advance and cumulative contributory unemployment benefit, after 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment and without the need for other administrative procedure, the residence of the incumbent will become extinct.

Beyond the period of three years from your departure from spain, you will have a prior right to incorporarte contingent of people to foreign workers not community justifiques, provided that the requirements of the current legislation on foreigners and immigration.

If you were temporary resident in spain and legally you decide you would like at the end of the term of the commitment of no return of three years, your immigration status will continue for the purposes of completing the term does not include you to obtain, where appropriate, permanent residence. The period of absence outside spain will not be taken into account in order to obtain a permit of permanent residence.

If you had permanent residence in spain and you're coming back after the end of the commitment of no return of three years, you can retrieve your permanent resident status through a simplified procedure.