Electronic data transfer of workers (CERTIFIC@ 2 )
In this section you will find the answers to frequently asked questions about the electronic data Transfer of workers (CERTIFIC@ 2 ):
- What is Certific@ 2 ?
- The company must submit a certificate of company to the public employment service State if the individual worker voluntary severance cause?
- Is mandatory to send via the Internet the certificate of company? Do i have to deliver other documents?
- How can i access the Certific@ implementation 2 ?
- How compliance certificate if company in the last contract has been modified working hours?
- To use application Certific@ 2 How do i have a key or permission?
- The SEPE, what types of users can be used?
- What types of access allows Electronic headquarters of the SEPE?
- What contact details are important for data through Certific@ 2 ? How can be changed?
- How do i know if the XML file has been sent correctly received by the SEPE?
- When the SEPE sent a reply from the file type “ partially processed ” do we need a new file with all the information or just with those workers were not prosecuted?
- The public employment service informs me that there are errors in the XML file that i sent identify how to deal with them?
- What should have a XML file of periods of activity, a certificate of termination of employment relationship or high benefits or affected by RIT ERTE?
- What is the proof or proof that renders the Certific@ implementation 2 after the shipment of XML files?
- What is the proof or proof that renders the Certific@ implementation 2 after submitting a certificate of termination through web form?
- Where can i find in the implementation Certific@ 2 the codes required to codify the information of an XML-file?
- What is the impact of sending the certificate of company and all working people not request although unemployment?