Electronic data transfer of workers (CERTIFIC@ 2 )
In this section you can find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the transfer of electronic data of workers (CERTIFIC@ 2 ):
- What is Certific@ 2 ?
- DOES the company should send business certificate to public service state employment if the individual worker voluntary unsubscription cause?
- Is mandatory to send by Internet the certificate of company? DO I have to deliver other documents?
- How can I access the application Certific@ 2 ?
- How the certificate of compliance company if in the last contract has been changed the workday?
- To use the application Certific@ 2 , Should I have a password or authorization?
- In the Web of SEPE, what types of users can be used?
- What types of access allows the electronic site SEPE?
- What contact details are important for sending data via Certific@ 2 ? How can be changed?
- How Do I know if the XML file has been sent correctly received by the SEPE?
- When the SEPE sends response file type “ partially processed ” is necessary to a new file with all the information or only with people workers were not prosecuted?
- The public employment service informs me that there are errors in the file XML, which I have sent identify how to solve them?
- ¿Qué estructura debe tener un fichero XML de comunicación de periodos de actividad, certificado de cese de relación laboral o altas de prestaciones afectadas por ERE o ERTE?
- What is the proof or receipt which renders the application Certific@ 2 after sending XML file?
- What is the proof or receipt which renders the application Certific@ 2 after sending a certificate of cessation via web form?
- Where can I find in the implementation Certific@ 2 codes required to encode information from a file XML?
- What impact does send business certificate of all workers but not request unemployment?