CAN I RECEIVE A GRANT IF I HAVE NO DEPENDENTS?
It can receive a grant even if there is a family, since there are some allowance patterns that does not require loads, as in the case of the following:
- Older unemployed 45 years who have exhausted a contributory benefit.
- Older unemployed 52 years which meet all requirements, except the age, for access to the pension.
- Unemployed people who have paid between 180 and 359 days.
- Unemployed people who have been declared fully capable partial or invalid as a result of the revision of their disability pension.
- People released from prison.
- Migrant workers returned.
In addition to belong to any of the previous collective, must meet the following requirements:
- No higher individual income, monthly calculation, 75 % of minimum wage in force , excluding the share of two special payments.
- Be registered or registered as a jobseeker, fulfilling the commitment of activity included in the application and not having rejected job offer adequate, or refusing to participate in training actions, promotion or retraining.