Persons with disabilities
If you are a person with disabilities, you must accredit previously to the public employment service autonomic your office the realization of at least three actions active job-searching(LSA) and you will need to meet the following requirements for entitlement to the renta activa de inserción (RAI), in addition to the general requirements:
- Having recognized a degree of disability equal or exceed the 33 per cent.
- Having become extinct contributory unemployment benefit or subsidy, except for sanction.
- They must not be entitled to benefits or unemployment benefits or to agricultural income.
- Be registered or registered in the employment office as a jobseeker during 12 or more months it is interrupted if has worked a cumulative period of 90 or more days in the 365 prior to the date of application of the programme renta activa de inserción (or if it has gone abroad.
Shall not be considered as broken registration for work less than 90 days and when it is determined that the departure abroad has been for a stay or less 15 days and has been produced by:
- Birth of the child.
- Death or serious illness of a spouse or relatives to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Pursuant to an inescapable duty by public and staff.
Nor interrupted registration to the countries of departure The European Economic Area and switzerland, provided that the stay of less than 90 days to search or carrying out work, professional improvement or international cooperation.
Actively seeking employment, without having rejected adequate job or refusing to participate with a justified cause, in the promotion, training or retraining or other to increase fosters employability.
You must accredit previously to the public employment service autonomic your office the realization of at least three actions actively seeking employment (LSA).
Proceedings shall be deemed the BAE each of the following:
- Self-employment or for others.
- Registration in at least one placement agency.
- Presentation of shipping or curriculos in at least three different companies.
- Realization of at least a job interview.
- Registration as a job applicant in at least two portals public or private employment.
- Introduction, at least, to a job offer managed by the public employment services or by employment agencies.
- Any training or for information addressed to the self-employment and entrepreneurship, offer by the public employment services.
Accreditation will be sufficient for ensuring compliance with this obligation the certificate issued by a work include, in addition to the registration of the applicant at the same, the realization of this two of the proceedings between the third and sixth above.