I have the right to the RAI
If you are still unemployed and do not have the right to contributory benefits or unemployment benefits, you can apply for active insertion income (RAI).
You must make an appointment to submit the application at the State Public Employment Service (SEPE). If you are a long-term unemployed person or a person with a disability, you must previously prove to the regional public employment service of of your office that you have carried out active job search actions (BAE).
- Be unemployed and registered as a job seeker, maintain said registration throughout the period of receipt of the benefit and sign the activity agreement.
- Be under 65 years of age.
- Not have your own monthly income greater than 75% of the minimum interprofessional salary (SMI), excluding the proportional part of two extraordinary payments (Amounts for this year). Income will be computed based on its full or gross income. The income that comes from business, professional, agricultural, livestock or artistic activities will be computed by the difference between the income and expenses necessary to obtain it. Capital gains will be computed by the difference between capital gains and capital losses.
- If you have a spouse and/or sons or daughters under 26 years of age or older with a disability, or minors in foster care, the requirement of lack of income will only be deemed met when the sum of the income of all the members of your family unit thus constituted, including you, divided by the number of members that comprise it, does not exceed 75% of the SMI, excluding the proportional part of two extraordinary payments.
- Victims of gender, domestic or sexual violence can access the RAI who have proven this condition before the competent Administration, provided that they have not previously been beneficiaries of three programs, that they do not live with the aggressor, that they are registered as claimants. of employment and that meet the requirement of lack of income for the family unit.
- Not having been a beneficiary of three previous rights to the active insertion income program.
You can get more information by calling 060.