INCOME FOR EMIGRANTS RETURNED (RAI)
The objective of this assistance is to increase opportunities of insertion in the labour market of the unemployed workers with special economic needs and difficulties in finding employment.
- Be unemployed person and be registered as a jobseeker and sign the commitment of activity .
- Take 45 or more years of age and less than 65 years.
- Do not have the right to contributory benefit or the unemployment subsidy.
- No higher than the own income 75 % of the minimum wage (SMI). (Amounts for this year) . The computed incomes by its Full performance gross or. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, run by the difference between income and expenses necessary for obtaining them. The patrimonial profits will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses property.
- In this case, the sum of the monthly income obtained by all members of the family unit (the spouse and minor children 26 years or older or disabled children), divided by the number of members cannot exceed the 75 % of SMI, excluding the share of two special payments.
- Not having been the beneficiary of income in the 365 calendar days prior to the date of application for admission to the programme of the income, except in the case of victims of gender violence or domestic violence and people with disabilities.
- Not having been beneficiary of three previous RAI. The RAI se puede cobrar a maximum of three periods.
- Having worked at least 6 months abroad since the last exit of Spain and having returned in the 12 months prior to the application.
Duration and amount
The RAI se puede cobrar during 11 months and begins to receive from the day following the application.
The amount that is perceived is the 80 % of IPREM (Public Indicator of income of Multiple Effects) monthly in each moment. (Amounts for this year ).
Payment will be made, exceptions , through the payment in the account of the financial institution indicating whenever holder of the same.
- Official application model.
- Identification of the applicant and, where appropriate, spouse and children living or under their care in the application, (enough with the exhibition of documents):
- Spanish and spanish: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreign nationals and foreigners resident in spain:
- National European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen of the european Union, containing the NIE, together with the passport or identification document in their country of origin.
- No nacionales de la Unión Europea : Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero o Extranjera (TIE) y el pasaporte.
- Any bank document which includes the account number which is a holder, and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Official family record book or certification of the Civil registration of births or family. In the case of foreign document equivalent to those mentioned above, with official translation into english.
- If required in the employment bureau shall deliver a receipt of income. If claims as freight children 26 years disabled, must provide a certificate of disability and the extent recognized issued by the INSS, by the IMSERSO or by the competent body of the autonomous community.
- Si regresa de un país miembro de la Unión Europea o del Espacio Económico Europeo, formulario U 1 or E- 301 .
- In the case of emigrants of Switzerland, certificate of the labour corps that country or form Or 1 .
- If returns of Australia, liaison form.
- Upon returning from a country that is not a member of the European Union or of the european economic area or with the lack of the convention on protection for unemployment: certificate of returnee migrant person issued by the regions or work units and immigration of the government office or branch in the following particulars:
• the date of return,
• time worked in the foreign country,
• the occupation period listed, as appropriate,
• and to the person concerned has no right to unemployment benefits in that country.
Where and how tramito
The application may be submitted through:
- The electronic site SEPE
- In the office of benefits (after obtaining in the previous appointment SEPE electronic site or phone ).
- In any public registry office or
- By mail administrative.
You can get more information in the phone attention to the citizen.