Renta Activa de inserción for emigrants returned (RAI)
The objective of this assistance is to increase opportunities for entering the labour market of persons unemployed workers with special economic needs and difficulty in finding employment.
- To be unemployed person and be registered as a jobseeker and signing the commitment of activity.
- Having 45 or more years of age and be less than 65 years.
- Do not have the right to contributory benefit or unemployment allowance.
- Not having its own revenue above 75 % the minimum wage (SMI). (Amounts for this year). The income will be awarded for its Full performance or product. The appropriate performance of businesses, professional, agricultural, livestock, artistic or will be computed by the difference between income and expenditure requirements for obtaining property profit will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses.
- In his case, the amount of the monthly income obtained by all members of the family unit (spouse and minor children 26 or older or disabled children accommodated), divided by the number of members may not exceed 75 per cent of the SMI, excluding the proportionate share of two extraordinary pay.
- There have been recipients of the renta activa de inserción in 365 calendar days preceding the date of application for admission to the programme of the renta activa de inserción (except in the case of victims of domestic violence, sexual or domestic violence and persons with disabilities.
- Not having been a beneficiary of three previous RAI. The RAI is able to collect a maximum of three periods.
- Having served for at least 6 months abroad since the last output of spain and having returned in 12 months prior to the request.