I COME OUT OF PRISON
If it is released or released from prison, find out what are the requirements and all related information for accessing the subsidy of people released from prison.
- Be in unemployment.
- Register as a jobseeker within one month from the release, remain registered or registered for one month, sign the commitment of activity and maintain the registration throughout the duration of the grant.
- Having rejected not offer proper placementor refusing to participate, except justified cause, in promotional activities, training or retraining professionals from the registration as a jobseeker.
- Not having the right to contributory unemployment benefit.
- Have been released or released from prison, whenever the deprivation of liberty is for a period exceeding six months.
- Can also be beneficiaries of this allowance:
- Persons under the age deprived of liberty for more than six months in a detention centre as a result of a crime that at the time of its release are older than 16 years.
- Those who have finished his detention after an addiction treatment of its dependence for more than six months.
If the worker entitlement to older grant 52 years, this is the pension benefit.
- No incomes of any nature, above the 75 % of the minimum wage (SMI), excluding the share of two extra pay (Amounts for this year). The rents will be awarded for its gross or Full performance. the performance that do business, professional, agriculture, livestock or artistic, run by the difference between income and expenses necessary for obtaining them. The patrimonial profits will be awarded for the difference between gains and losses property.
The requirements to sit in the time of the event causing, and furthermore, in the application of the grant, as well as the application of their extensions or resumptions and throughout the perception of the grant.
If you do not meet the requirement of income deficiency may obtain the grant if, within the period of one year from the date of the event causing, credited to comply.
Date is regarded as the event causing one which meets the waiting period of one month or the depletion of the biannual law or the completion of the cause of suspension.
Duration and amount
Six months, renewable for a further two periods of equal duration up to a maximum of 18 months.
The amount of monthly unemployment subsidy is equal to 80 % of income Public Indicator of Multiple Effects (Amounts for this year).
The payment of the grant instalments shall be by of 30 days between the days 10 and 15 immediate next month at which the accrual. It will be, exceptions, through the payment in the account of the financial institution indicating whenever holder of the same.
Documentation should make is as follows:
- Official application model.
- Spanish citizens: National identity document (DNI) or passport.
- Foreign and foreigners resident in Spain:
- The national European Union: Certificate of registration of citizen of the European Union, containing the NIE, together with the passport or identity document in their country of origin.
- No nacionales de la Unión Europea:Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero o Extranjera (TIE) y el pasaporte.
- Any bank document containing the account number that is holder and where you want to receive the benefit.
- Certificate of the penitentiary management, stating the release by sentence or probation, as well as the dates of imprisonment and release.
- Company certificate in the case of having worked during his detention, on the assumption that is not in the databases of public service jobs.
- Only if the managing body requested, a proof of income.
You can get more information in the phone attention to citizenship.
When, where and how tramito
The deadline for submitting the application is of 15 working days, which starts counting from the following day to compliance of the month of waiting. This starts at the moment of register as a jobseeker after the liberation of imprisonment. The deadline to register is 30 days from the date of the release.
The right to grant is obtained from the day following that in the month of waiting, provided that request within the time. if the application is filed after the deadline mentioned, the right is obtained from the day following the application, reducing its duration in as many days as mediate between the date on which occurred entitlement, if requested in time and form and that actually had made the request.
May submit an application through:
- The electronic site SEPE.
- In the office of benefits (asking appointment in the SEPE electronic site or via the phone).
- In any public registry office or
- By mail administrative.