Agricultural income for employed workers Andalucía and Extremadura
Agricultural income is an unemployment allowance aimed at people casual included in the special system for employees of the Agricultural Social Security (SEASS) living in the autonomous communities Andalucía and Extremadura .
- Collective belonging to the agricultural sporadic workers in employment. In Addition, to be registered or taxed and resident of some location Andalucía or Extremadura a minimum of 10 years.
- Be registered or registered the SEASS steadily in 12 months preceding the application, and the elderly of 45 years 5 and 20 years. We also keep abreast of the payment of the flat fee.
- Have contributed in SEASS in 12 calendar months immediately prior to the situation of a minimum of unemployment 35 actual days.
- Not having incomes of any kind that annual recalculation exceed the amount of minimum wage,without extraordinary pay, and not to exceed the limit established family incomes. For the calculation of income is taken into account its Full performance or product. The appropriate performance of businesses, professional, agricultural, livestock or artistic works, will be the resulting from the difference between income and expenditure necessary to obtain such revenues. property Gains are the result of the difference between gains and losses.
- Register as a jobseeker, maintaining this registration throughout the period of perception and signing the the agreement of activity.
Requests received between 17 march 31 december 2022 i will apply, in the same standard terms has been implemented in the past, 20 the number of days minimum required for access to the allowance and to agricultural income.